While February is coming to an end and New Year’s has become a distant memory, it doesn’t mean that our Resolutions need to be forgotten as well! At OXO, we’ve decided to make eating healthy as easy as possible with an assortment of vegetable tools that not only simplify the process, they also make it pretty fun as well (ahem, yes we still get a kick out of pumping the Salad Spinner!).
We’d love to share some new and a couple of classic tools with you and your readers.
- For instance, the white 5 lb Food Scale helps manage portions as well as measure out all of your ingredients accurately.
- Shake it up with our new Salad Dressing Shaker – ideal for quickly making a homemade dressing without any spills and with easy cleanup.
- Of course, a salad’s not a salad without the greens! For that we have our classic Salad Spinner in green – perfect for rinsing, drying and serving.
- What about the toppings? The Hand-Held Mandoline Slicer helps you make even slices at three different thicknesses.
- The 3 Piece Peeler Set helps prep all of your veggies. The Set includes a Swivel Peeler that glides through the toughest skins, a Serrated Peeler that is ideal for peeling soft fruits and veggies with ease, and a Julienne Peeler for thin strips of your favorite veggies.
- How do you store it all? With the new Mini LockTop Containers and a Medium Square LockTop Container. Great for spill-proof transportation that keeps your healthy meal fresh.
If you are interested in working with us please follow this link to leave your name, blog information and which product you would prefer receiving to review and giveaway (we will send you two of the item – one for you and one for a giveaway). While we will try and send you your first choice, due to limited quantities of each tool, that may not always be possible. (We will send you a pre-paid shipping label for the giveaway prize.)
Before joining us, please make sure to familiarize yourself with the Guidelines of our Blogger Outreach. Let us know if you have any questions.
OXO Blogger Outreach Database:
If you haven’t joined our Blogger Outreach Database yet, click here to enter your information. This is how we’ll be able to contact you about relevant new opportunities to work together! Feel free to share this link with your friends:www.oxo.com/bloggeroutreach/join
UPDATE: We accidentally left the Hand-Held Mandoline off of the form. If this is your top choice, please resubmit a form with this updated information. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience!
UPDATE 2 (2/27/12): This opportunity is now closed. We will be in touch in the following week if you’ve already submitted your information. Thank you!