At OXO, we have a thing for cherries. We like to use them in pies, tarts, cupcakes, sauces, fillings, preserves and more! Since we’re always looking for more ways to enjoy cherries, we’ve created a Cherry Recipe Contest! Show off your creative skills with a cherry recipe of your own and you could win up to $500 in OXO Tools.
To enter, all you need to do is: 1) Create a recipe that incorporates cherries, 2) Write a blog post about it (and mention that you are entering the OXO Cherry Recipe Contest), 3) Include at least one photo (but feel free to include as many as you’d like). Recipes will be judged based on creativity, taste, and presentation. A panel of OXOnians will select the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner!
The prizes include but are not limited to:
- 3rd Place: $200 worth of OXO tools of your choice
- 2nd Place: $350 worth of OXO tools of your choice
- 1st Place: $500 worth of OXO tools of your choice
It it is not required to use any specific tools to create your entry but please feel free to do so if you’d like! (Ahem, for instance that OXO Cherry Pitter makes the job a lot easier and neater! We spent nearly two years developing a splatter shield with the length and angle needed to control the juice and pit.)
To submit your recipe, follow any of the steps below:
- 1) Pin your post on Pinterest – Follow @OXO (Official) so that you can tag us & include the hashtag #CherryOXO
- 2) Tweet a link to your – Tag @OXO & #CherryOXO
- 3) Post a link on your Facebook page – Tag the OXO Facebook page and mention the OXO Cherry Recipe Contest.
- 4) Email email@example.com with your post – Subject line: “OXO Cherry Recipe Contest”
Please make sure your blog post says that you are entering this recipe in the OXO Cherry Recipe Contest. This will help us be sure that you are intentionally entering are contest and have read and agreed to the Rules and Regulations.
Some helpful links:
The contest is open until 5pm ET on July 31st.